Saturday, July 25, 2009

Finally a New Post

I have been extremely busy this summer & while I am still crafting away & photographing everything before I gift it away I just haven't had the chance to sit here & upload them because if you are a blogger you know how long that can take :)

Fathers Day - June 2009
I waited until the very last minute to do cards...something I find myself doing alot these days so these cards are very simple.
This one is was for my dad & it didn't come out quite how I wanted to but it was late & I was tired so I went with it. In the pocket I folded a tiny piece of tissue paper to look like a hankie. I thought it was rather cute.



My husbands was super simple. I have a ton of scrapbook cut outs & chipboard letters so I threw some together & it came out great. Even the card was premade so all I had to do was glue the letters & cutouts on it & it was done.

No comments: