Saturday, July 25, 2009

More 57 Chevy

A friend of the family asked me to make her husband a 5x7 picture that she can frame for her husbands birthday coming up in a few weeks using the stamp of the 57 chevy I used on my father in laws invitations. Of course I jumped at the chance for a challenge. He recently purchased a blue 57 chevy but since I haven't actually seen his yet I went with Tempting Turquoise. I decided to make her 3 different ones to choose from & whichever ones she doesn't want I'll frame & give as gifts later on. I got the general idea from a card on splitcoaststampers but none of them are exactly like that card.

This is our favorite one (mine & Jeff's) but I wasn't sure what kind of colors she likes so that's why I did the other 2 in more masculine colors.


This would be my second favorite. It is definitely different from anything I have ever done in the past. I wear these colors but I've never used them together on any project.


This is my least favorite because I feel like its missing something but I just can't figure out what.

1 comment:

Naomi said...

The top one is definitely the best. These are all cute, though. The bottom one is missing something, it just looks too empty for my style. Which did she like best?