Saturday, July 25, 2009

Kents 4th Birthday Invitations


My baby is turning 4!!!! He wants a Mickey Mouse party this year and I think I am more excited than he is. These are my first cross over cards & they look awesome! I printed all the information about the parties (he is having 2, one for friends & one for family but I'm using 1 invitation style) on red paper & cut it out in the shape of Mickey Mouse Heads then stuck them inside the white cross over folder that I had glued vellum Mickey Mouse swirl scrapbook paper on. So incredibly simple & easy but perfect for a little boys party invites. I usually do alot more detail but this year I figured what's the point when they're going to get thrown away by most of the party people even though the could just throw the mickey mouse head away & reuse the folder part for something else.

1 comment:

Naomi said...

These are really cute for a kids party invite! Good job cutting out the mouse head, they look nice! Such a simple card, yet it looks really good! Criss Cross cards are my favorite, most of my Christmas cards will use that fold this year!