Wednesday, November 26, 2008

My First Name Frame

I completed my first name frame! It turned out pretty well I think. I did it for one of Kent's girlfriends who turned 4 in the beginning of November. I drew & cut all the letters myself as I don't have a die cutter yet but I think they look really good to be free hand. I kept a template so in the future I can just trace the letters & cut. It took me a few hours to complete and Jeff asked me what was taking me so long because I don't usually need that much time to complete any of my projects but since this was my first time I took my time so I would get it just right. I think coordinating the different papers took the longest.


Here is the card, it was too pretty to put in an envelope:

3 comments:

goooooood girl said...

i like your blog......

snowroses said...

Hello, that is really sweet. Love the colour coordination and design!

Hell_GurL said...

Hey