Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Candles

Here are some Candles that I did as Birthday gifts. They are the Glade candles with the stickers peeled off and my own customization. The jars give off an optical illusion that they are complete perfect cylinders but they are not! They have a little bit of a taper in them so the paper doesn't lay perfectly flat against the glass but once completed you'll won't notice it at all! I love doing these as gifts because they are so simple but turn out so beautifully in the end.

I've also included the cards that I made for them as well. I've started to use cards as part as my wrapping as they really jazz up the outside of a gift, plus who keeps envelopes anyways?

Mountain Mist Scent
This one was for our 13 year old neighbor:


Card:


Clean Linen Scent:
And this one was for one of my bestest friends, Pat who turned 40 last month. I used some bling hearts for the cherries.


Card:

No comments: