Friday, September 12, 2008

Tags...

Ok so this is another thing that I learned at my hostess club party this past Saturday: Luggage Tags. I made the "B" for my Mom since she will be traveling to Vegas at the end of the month.

Then I put a twist on the next 2 tags I made. They aren't for luggage but for bookbags. The K is for Kent and he loves his. It has his favorite colors orange & green! On the bag of the tag I put his emergency contact information so it is really easy for the teacher to locate should something happen at preschool.

The last one I made for Tayven's birthday. She just started preschool this year and I thought she would like one for her bookbag. I incorporated it into the wrapping with a small tag for the to/from information.

1 comment:

Naomi said...

Rose, nice tags! However, I am sitll waiting very impatiently for pictures of the craft room. Hurry up, girl! I am getting antzy!!! See you soon.