Friday, September 12, 2008

September Hostess Club

Here are 2 of the cards that I made at my September Hostess Club this past Saturday. One is with the new Sock Monkey set that I haven't purchased yet but I can promise you that I will have to have sometime in the near future. I've never made a clear card before so that was fun. The other card is a simple card that turned out just beautiful. I hope to find some simple stamps in my craft room to do similar cards.

I've been working on organizing my craft room and I am almost there. I really can't wait to be done with it so I'm not always spending half my time looking for something thats impossible to find.


1 comment:

Naomi said...

Glad you liked our projects! That sock monkey is adorable, isn't he? And to think at first I didn't like him at all. Oh well, you live and you learn. See you soon.