Monday, August 10, 2009

August Birthdays

These are the most recent projects that I have been working on:

To make things easier on myself I chose 1 stamp set to use for all the cards I was making.

1. August 8th Birthday, candle & 4x4 criss cross card.




2. August 14th Birthday, card



3. August 16th Birthday, card


I have another August birthday that I need to make a card for but I haven't put the new stamp set together yet so it may be next week before I get around to making it unless I get inspired this week.

1 comment:

Naomi said...

We both have a lot of b-days that need gifts/cards in Aug!!! Sept gets worse for me, but then there's a break for a while! I have a busy stamping week as well! I have started on Christmas, made 2 cards in a week...LOL! These all look great! Love your Criss Cross, one of my fave folds, an oldy but goody!